Canadian Itinerary for Summer 2007

Before entering in any Candian Kennel Club shows you must have a CKC or ERN number. The ERN number is much easier to obtain. Then you can "make" your entries using the Entry Line Service over the phone.

  • Call the CKC (416)675-5511 for an ERN #. They will have you fax a cover letter and the AKC registration of your dog to (416)675-6506. The coverletter will need to contain your name, full address and phone number, the dog's name and AKC#. Also state that you are asking to obtain an ERN#. You will also need to include a MC/VISA# with expiration date. This process will take about 3-5 days.

  • Call the entry Line 1(800)293-2935 and enter the shows you are interested in:
  • Jul 27 & 29 2007 Pacific Kennel Club Surrey, BC - Entries close July 11th **Note: Do not enter the 28th**
  • Jul 28th Gordon Setter Club of Canada National Specialty - Entries close July 11th (Gordon Setters only)
  • Aug 04, 05 & 06 2007 Campbell River Dog Fanciers Society Campbell River, BC - Entries close July 18th
  • Aug 07, 08 & 09 2007 Glacier View Kennel Club Courtenay, BC - Entries close July 18th
  • Aug 10, 11 & 12 2007 Victoria City Kennel Club Saanichton, BC - Entries close July 25th
  • Oct 19, 20 & 21 2007 Belleville & District Kennel Club, Ontario Canada - Entries close Oct
  • Oct 26, 27 & 28 2007 Trillium Dog Fanciers, Ontario Canada - Entries close Oct

    **NOTE: I will need a copy of your dog's rabies certificate to cross the border**
    I also like to have a copy of the AKC papers and a "permission slip" with me

    Relativity Gordons
    Denise Paquette
    Placerville, CA

    Home | Gordons | Dog Training | Show Handling | Grooming | Horses | Webpage Design | Artwork | Links | e-mail me